Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
- Great Speakers: We have invited multiple speakers from around the Air Force, industry, and government. As always, our national symposiums attract the top echelon of USAF senior management and commanders, the aerospace community and academia.
- Current topics: This annual symposium focuses on the global role of the Air Force in the world today and will cover an array of topics, including Airmen in the Rebalance, Space Command Update, the Future of Air & Space Operations in the Pacific, and Space Resilience Moving Forward. As the national strategy calls for a rebalance to the Asia-Pacific region, this conference will address some of the challenges associated with it.
- Air Force Ball: The annual ball on November 22nd is a grand night with awards including the Schriever Fellowship and the Thomas D. White Award. The evening's program entertainment includes a band and lots of fun!
- Free for Military Members: All military members on Active Duty and DoD civilian personnel can attend the symposium free of charge.
- Supported by the Air Force: The Air Force has given official approval of attendance to the symposium. Please see the full statement below.
Conference Approval Statement
"Official Air Force participation in the AFA-hosted Pacific Air and Space Symposium, 21-22 Nov 13, is approved with the following caveats:
For personnel inside the greater Los Angeles area, supervisors may approve attendance subject to workload and mission requirements, and if approved, attendance should be at no cost to the Air Force."