The Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel on Thursday, November 21st from 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. and on Friday, November 22nd from 8:30 a.m. - 3:40 p.m. The annual Air Force Ball will be held Friday evening at 8:00 p.m. following a reception at 6:30 p.m.
This year’s agenda will highlight the challenges and opportunities of executing air, space, and cyber power in the Pacific and the way ahead for the Air Force. Topics covered will range from the Asian Pivot, USAF Global Posture, Pacific Airpower Resiliency, Air Force Space Command’s challenges, and more.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- The Honorable Eric Fanning, Acting Secretary of the Air Force
- General William Shelton, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- General Hawk Carlisle, Commander, Pacific Air Forces
- Lt Gen Ellen Pawlikowski, Commander, Space and Missile System Center
- Lt Gen Andrew Busch, Vice Commander, Air Force Materiel Command
- Dr. Gordon Chang, China Expert
- "Panel: The Future of Air & Space Operations in the Pacific"
- "Panel: Rebuilding Military Power in the Pacific"
- See the full agenda online
Note: All military members on Active Duty and DoD civilian personnel can attend the conference free of charge.