The 2013 Air Force Association’s Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition is just 18 days away. This one-of-a-kind event offers extensive opportunities for networking and professional development with a full agenda of speaker sessions, workshops and panels addressing today’s challenges in the aerospace community.
Speaker Highlights Include:
- Acting Secretary of the Air Force, Eric Fanning
- Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral James Winnefeld
- Chief of Staff of the Air Force, General Mark Welsh
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force, James A. Cody
- Annual Four Star Forum with the CSAF and many of the MAJCOM Commanders
- Dr. Sydney Savion, Camouflage to Pinstripes
- Candy Kyler Brown, What I Never Told You
- Jerry Yellin, The Blackened Canteen
- The USAF’s Role in the Joint Arena
- El Dorado Canyon
- Long-Range Strike
- The Nuclear Enterprise
- Managing an Air Force with three previous Secretaries of the Air Force
The 2013 Air & Space Conference will be held September 16-18, 2013, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, just across the river from Alexandria and minutes from downtown Washington, DC. Hear the latest updates on the Air Force and aerospace community in one of our 55 conference sessions; see over 80 exhibitors in our 50,000 square feet of exhibit space and network with colleagues at one of our many receptions.
AFA will also be hosting a Spouse and Family Forum on Monday, September 16, which will feature a full day of speakers, panels, resources, and discussions on issues facing Air Force families today. This event is free and open to the public, and we encourage anyone interested to register online in advance.
Official Air Force participation has been approved for the conference. All military members on Active Duty and DoD civilian personnel can attend the conference free of charge. Additionally, the exhibit hall is free and open to the public. Registration is required
Free shuttles sponsored by Northrop Grumman, are available from the Pentagon, JB Andrews, JB Anacostia-Bolling and the King Street Metro stop. Register now online and visit the Air & Space Conference website for more information.