- Expansion of our national conferences, essentially doubling the number of speakers and sessions
- Creation of the Air Power Advocates group
- Expansion of the scope of the Mitchell Institute for Airpower Studies
- Launch of CyberPatriot, the nation's largest high school cyber defense competition
- Launch and growth of AFA's social media endeavors
- Increasing the accessibility and transparency of AFA with his Notes from the AFA President.
|Executive Vice President Buck Buckwalter (left) with AFA President Mike Dunn (right).|
|Pete Lindquist, managing director at Air Force Memorial Foundation, presents Dunn with farewell gift.|